Sunday, July 23, 2006

FBCC Criterium

Well a good weekend came together today. I had great legs, nothing hurt, I always had more if I needed it. I desperately wanted a field sprint, but it was too much to control, and the teams weren't strong enough. Thad Dulin (Nerac) had a nice ride and lapped the field, assuring the win. While Darby Harris (Hearns) and Brandon McKeever (Hincapie Bianchi) got away with two other riders late in the race and stayed away. Sooo, I got the field sprint I wanted, too bad it wasn't for the win, but I won it and wrapped up 6th place. I was happy with that, I mean I really wanted to win one of the FBCC races this year, but I am still pleased with the weekend. My first Pro Am win is not far away...

1 comment:

Clara said...

YEAY!!!! you are getting closer...I bet it is those tall white socks :)