Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Collegiate MTB at ETSU

Well my first mountain bike endeavor since nationals last october haha. And I am happy with how it went for the most part. As you can see above, I dabbled in the DH for a few extra conference points. This roadie kept it real in 15th. Then later I had a really dissapointing TT, it felt good and fast but I only managed 6th. Then way later in Short Track I was able to secure second behind a flying Scott Stewart. So I was really pleased with that result.

Then Sunday, in XC a lead group of four established in the first lap which I was in. But early in the second lap I lost contact but held on to 4th spot until the finish, which I was pleased with.

A little more time on the mountain bike to brush up the technical skills, and we'll see what happens.

No comments: