Saturday, May 20, 2006

UHHH It's That Time

Well school is out for the summer, so not much to do other than ride. So its time to start upping the hours a bit. I did my first 5 hour day in quite a while today. It went really well, averaged 205 watts. And what's a ride in WNC without a little rain. I am defenitly pirating Panera Breads wireless from their parking lot, it's pretty rad. I am gonna try to do another solid traning ride tomorrow then I'll have to start resting up for the weekend. Me and Preston "Ptown" Anderson are heading to Brentwood TN for some good and hopefully hard racing. I've never done four straight days of racing before so I can't wait to see how it works out. I think the legs are good and the head is good, so we'll see.

1 comment:

Clara said...

Thanks for the link Ed..

Blog is looking good! Hope you are having a great summer.